Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ms. PowerBitch

Ow..Ow... Let me formally introduce ME, Her, I.. Ms. PowerBitch what started as a simple phrase has became somewhat my identity. Something so simple is yet so complex that it characterizes me extremely well. I am Ms. PowerBitch and I am giving her life, she is a bit controversial and very random, there one minute and gone the next she is... ME! Most people hesitate to ask why or where I got this name from and really I stumbled upon it a while back it was Love at First sight, those who could careless to open their minds think, it's a bit degrading I simply smile and say It's Me. A Powerful name for a powerful young woman this is only the beginning. Most men call women bitches who have an attitude, no bullshit taking, stands up for herself, and has a mind all of her own... sounds like ME!! I am in the process of making this my own and soon I will begin building my empire. Allow Ms. PowerBitch to give you your daily fix and your life inspirations! She makes a BOLD statement and demands attention.. I Am Ms. PowerBitch ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment