Sunday, September 20, 2009

All Or Nothing...

If I can't give you all of me, some of me isn't enough I owe it to you to give you all that I can and until then it won't work. I've been questioning why am I single? I know their is a reason at this point in my life there are many things I need to focus on and get right with myself before I can try to love someone whole heartedly. It's not meant to be.. That's what I keep thinking but when it boils down to it I'd rather know the truth and be real. I will remain number one in my life and within that number one comes my family, my dreams, my goals, and that special person.. If you have to be number two that is not fair. Love comes and love goes but I do believe that when it is real and genuine it will remain through anything. I wish the time was now when I could be everything to that one person and they be everything to me, but I know that timing isn't right at this moment and with knowing that everything I plan to achieve within the next year will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment