Thursday, September 17, 2009

A. Keys=Inspiration


So I'm always talking about inspiration & I do look toward certain celebrities for what they contribute not only to the industry but to society. I remember back in the day I think, Alicia came out when I was in high school and the first thing I always noticed were her braids, they were always on point & I used to get my hair braided just like hers. Now Alicia has evolved into such a classy stylish icon, it's something so much different about her than the other women in the industry she is "IT" that factor that cannot be explained but you can feel it. Alicia has hit the scene again with the new hit "Empire State of Mind" which is off of Jay Z's blueprint 3 album and this past Sunday she appeared and performed at the MTV VMAs and she did her thing. She not only is an influence fashion wise but just the lady that she is and that she constantly evolves to. Yes miss A.Keys gives me life everytime she steps out.. She is the "It" & The Need!! Album drops in December can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. YES! Alicia Keys is my favorite artist of all time, not only for her music but also for who she is beyond that. I love her style, her energy and her mission. She is definitely an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete