Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Bridge... Melanie Fiona


I take heed to any music I hear and instantly I can deem it as "GOOD" it seems as though these days the music that comes out is temporary instead of having that of longevity. I first heard Melanie Fiona searching through the internet hearing a song "Give it to me right" I said Ok This Chick Knows what she is talking about then a couple months later the song that has got her recognized was released, "It Kills Me" This single blew up the airways and I had this feeling she would not be just another one hit one with singles only good for the moment. She confirmed my suspicion with the release of her first album The Bridge. This album gave me everything from truth, to soul, to life her voice is captivating and that of a real artist. If you haven't heard it tracks like Johnny or Walk on By will grab your attention, but this is one album you don't have to skip over songs & that says a lot!.

No comments:

Post a Comment