Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've Been Slacking..

I must say that I have been neglecting my blog when I began I said I didn't want it to be like the normal fashion blog or gossip blog I wanted it to be unique and different, something where everyday people and also those un-everyday people can come to and relate. So I've been thinking what makes me and my writing so different? I am relatable, every morning I send TOTD's (thought of the days) Inspirational messages to over 120+ppl in my phone book, I take time to make my words identify with everyone. I also take pride in the person that I am being outspoken, optimistic, and giving life my all so everything I will blog about the good (my life) the bad (the bullshits in life) and the Ugly (currently the institution I attend) So I hope as I revamp my blog all will enjoy!! Peace, Love & Happiness & Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment